Question 1 :
Tell me about yourself.
- Don’t narrate what is already mentioned in your CV.
- Focus more on talking about your achievements and learning’s.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Good morning Sir/ Madam,
My name is Virat .I am from Amravati.
I am persuing my Engineering in from (college name)
My hobbies are Playing cricket and traveling to new places.
My career goal is to gain a challenging position in one of best companies where I can
prove my skills and try my best to maintain the company standards.
A positive attitude is my biggest asset.
That’s all about me!
- Good morning Sir/ Madam ,
I am pursuing my under graduation in Information Technology from ABC College
I did my HSC and SSC from State Board with 72% in HSC & 75% in SSC.
My Hobbies are playing shuttle, singing, traveling.
My Strength is takes Initiative to work independently, Good leadership skill, Adaptable to
change & Helping tendency.
My Weakness is I am not comfortable, until I finish my work in the given time & over
friendly in nature.
My Short-term goal is to get the job in reputed company.
That’s all about myself, my quote is “Life is all about grabbing the opportunity”. thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to introduce me.
- Good morning sir/madam,
Myself Vedant I am perusing my B.E from XYZ college of Engineering and Technology in computer science, Diploma from ABC Polytechnic Amravati and SSC from XYX School.
Regarding my Qualification till now I had score 89.9% aggregate and in diploma and SSC, 84% and 82% respectively.
I had Successfully completed 2 Internships One is from (company Name) Which is of 4 Weeks Duration and also completed 2 Projects (Project Names), another one From (company Name) durations of 6 months, Explore the Concepts of Python(any programming language) and later on Build Web-application which helps to boost the Sales of company.
Also completed online certifications Courses from Udemy and Coursera in Python and Django Frameworks.
Also a Winner of Technical Competion and Participated in many university level Competion.
This is all about me thank you!!
Question 2 :
Tell me something about your family?
- I have 3 member in family including me. My father is a advocate and my mother is a
teacher. That’s all my family background
- My respected father name is Mr.Ram Shakal Verma. He is in government service as a
ADO. My mother is a house wife. In source of motivation in my life. A part from this I have one brother and one sister. They all are loving and supporting in nature
- I have a mother who is a housewife and two younger siblings. My dad is retired from
service and occasionally gives classes. My siblings are studying in Junior College.
Question 3 :
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Never brag about the strengths and skills that you cannot justify.
- Always elaborate your strengths and weaknesses with some quick examples.
List of Strengths
- Quick Thinker
- Good Listening Skills
- Taking Initiative
- Positive Attitude
List of Weaknesses
- Bad Hand writing
- At time emotional
- At time talkative
- Extremely Introverted
- Aichmophobia / Fear of needles
- I focus too much on the details
- I have trouble asking for help
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- Lack of management skills
- “My strength is my flexibility to handle change. As customer I am project group leader,
and prefer to take initiative in many activities.” As far as weaknesses, I feel that my management skills could be
constantly working to improve them.”
- “During the college years, I was heavily involved in college events and activities. Mygreatest strength is my ability to multitask. I played on the football Team, was on the organizing committee of the college cultural festival and the economics department Events Committee. With all the activities, I managed to keep an 8.5 GPA all through my final year ! Talking about my weakness, I lack assertiveness. My inability to say no can put a lot ofstress on my time and my ability. However, I am learning to be more vocal about mycapacity and prioritize tasks.”
Question 4 :
What are your hobbies?
- Avoid sharing hobbies that can give a bad impression such as gambling
- Sharing a mix of personal and professional interests shows you a balanced person in life
List of Hobbies :
- Sports – Walking, Exercise, Running, Tennis, Bicycling, Swimming, Team Sports etc
- Music – Playing, Listening
- Travelling, Fishing, trekking
- Socializing – Community work, Church Activities, Volunteer Work
- Reading, Writing
- Animal Care
- Programming etc.
Question 5 :
What is your short term goal?
- Presently my priority is to find a job where in I will be able to utilise
knowledge from a raw engineer to an expert within a next few years.
- My short-term goal is to get a platform where I enhance my knowledge and skills by
learning new things to get a job in a reputed company.
- I want to start my career in a w
Question 6 :
What is your Long term goal? / Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now ?
- I would like to see myself professionally and personally settled. In other words, I would
hopefully have created a stable and secure environment for me and my family.
- 10 Years from now , I visualise my self as a well established professional in IT industry
- My long-term goal is to get a good potion in an MNC company through continuous
learning and hard work.
- My goal is to achieve maximum efficiency and professionalism in my given area of work
also to grow in my carrier until end position.
Question 7 :
What is success to you?
- Success to me means converting my dreams into reality .
- To me, success means working
direction I feel successful.
- Success to me is the freedom to live my life as the great big fat adventure it is.
well-reputed company like yours to enhance my skills and
5-10 years from now?
toward my dreams. As long as I keep moving in the right
Question 8 :
What are you doing while waiting outside for the interview?
- I was going through my resume and documents in the folder.
- I desperately waiting for my turn.
Question 9 :
Why should I select you ? / Why should we hire you?
- Share strengths and skills that are relevant for the job description, but keep it
- Wait and elaborate if the interviewer wants to know more about particular instances to validate your points.
- Sir/ Madam, This is my dream company and I am very excited to work here. I have all the requisite qualifications and skills. I can do the work that the profile requires me to do. Besides, I have the capacity to deliver exceptional results. For a fresher, I have the right amount of exposure into this industry, as I have completed my internship with XYZ company only recently. Hiring me will be a great value-add to your workforce as the organization will keep on gaining, with me
- “Sir/Madam, I have great communication and technical skills, desired experience of internship and the requisite skill set for this job role. If I get a chance to showcase my abilities, I will leave no stone unturned with my commitment to hard work and dedication.”
Question 10 :
If you are not selected what will you do?
- This is my first Interview. Though I get little disappointed, I do not carry this emotion for long time. I will take this as an experience to rectify my mistakes and to attend other interviews with
- I will accept the failure with sportiveness. I will rectify my mistakes and prepare for other interviews.
Question 11 :
Tell me about your internship experience ?
Answer to this question is depending on your experience during internship.
Question 12 :
What do you know about the company?
- Read about company you are appearing. Details like Head office, Clients, Services.
TCS is a part of the TATA group. One of the India’s largest companies and leading brand. TCS offers various IT services which is having headquartered in Mumbai. TCS has an international presence in more than 40 Countries providing superlative services. It is the best platform for professional growth.
Question 13 :
Do you have any plans for further education?
- No sir, I do not have any plans to go for further
- Sir it is my belief that life is continuous learning process .Presently I would prefer learning on the job then form a fulltime degree.
Question 14 :
Are you willing to relocate/travel for work?
- I like travelling and I would love to have new experience by relocating.
- I don’t have any problem with the relocation. Because in spite of knowing that there will be a option of travel or relocate I’ve come here for the interview.
- Relocating oneself for a right opportunity is highly worthy. As it would enable me to have a right exposure in my career.
Question 15 :
Are you comfortable with late night and weekend shifts?
- Sir, I am a fresher, It is harder for me but for the company I will work all night and weekend.
- Night and weekends are the only time I can spend with my family and that’s very important to me. But in the case of an urgent situation, if you need me then I will definitely be available.
- My schedule is very flexible, and I’m open to whatever shift you offer.
Question 16 :
How much salary do you expect?
- Sir as a fresher salary is not much important for me. Initially, I want to learn and develop my skills. So as per company norms whatever you offer I would accept
- As per your company norms and I believe my work you should fix my salary as per my economical needs.
Question 17 :
What’s your biggest accomplishment? / What are you most proud of / What were your biggest wins in your most recent role?
I experienced my greatest achievement when I worked as a project group leader. The project was struggling at the time; my team was under pressure, and I was tasked with forming a strategy to complete the project.
Question 18 :
What motivates you?
- My mother is my motivation because my mother working hard to see me in a good position in my life.
- My dreams always motivates me because it shows if I want then how beautiful I can make my life.
Question 19 :
What’s your dream job?
- My dream job would be a combination of creating products that are making a difference in the world and getting a chance to share them with as many people as possible.
- My dream job would be a developer as I like to build the things and playing with the code.
Question 20 :
Do you have any questions from me/us?
- I would like to ask one question, can you suggest me what should I improve? How was my overall performance?
- I would like to know, whether I am selected or not, if yes what is my position and work in the company?