Here’s my Amazon Interview Experience for Support Engineer(2022) . The interview process was online. Each round last for approximately 1 hour and I received a good amount of questions involving OS, programming and Networking.
There were total 4 Rounds.
Round 1 : Online Assessment
- In the 1st round i.e Online Assessment you will be having most of the scenario based questions on AWS. As this exam is for AWS support engineer position you will be having questions like if client is having xyz issue what is the most efficient solutions you will provide to the client.
Round 2 : Technical Interview 1 (OS and Programming)
The questions asked were :
- What is purpose of operating System?
- State difference between 32-bit OS and 64-bit OS.
- What is Kernel ?
- What is Virtual Memory ?
- What is a Deadlock ?
- What is Thread ?
- What are difference between process and Thread?
- What are the four conditions of deadlock ?
What a program to print : 1 12 123 1234 12345
Round 3 : Technical Interview 2 (Networking)
- What are the layers of OSI Reference Model?
- What is subnet mask ?
- What is VPN?
- What is DNS?
- What is DHCP?
- How is IP address assigned to the new device?
- What is TCP ?
- Difference between TCP and UDP.
- What is encryption?
Round 4 : Managerial Round
- They just ask some basic HR questions in this round.